To become a great writer you need to have a wide range of word choice. If I develop a wide range of word choice, the better chance I will have when it comes to applying for a new job. I am majoring in health science because I want to become a physical therapist. I don’t believe writing is one of the major tools for becoming a physical therapist. But I definitely believe it is needed. I may have to make my own website to advertise my business which would involve writing. I also may have to write a letter to one of my patients explaining the symptoms of their injury. If I don’t sound intelligent, the patient may believe I don’t know what I am talking about and I could lose that patient. Therefore, I am going to do the best I can to becoming a great writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment